As a resolution this year I want to get back into my blog and make it readable for EVERYONE! Not just girls wanting to hang with the guys, but challenge the guys to keep up with us girls. I want all my readers to complete 7 tasks each week along with me. They are simple, and may seem meaningless at first. I have a feeling that at the end of the year, after the completion of 365 tasks, you will have a new appreciation for the opposite sex and be able to say that you are comfortable with who you are.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Miche is Back


IT'S BACK!
You heard it right I finally have my Miche back in my arms!

A week without it was almost unbearable. When I was at school is when it was missed the most. I couldn't throw my pen or my planner in it when I was going from class to class. My cell phone was always in my hand since there was no place else to put it ( as if it is ever some place other than my hand). And shopping was difficult.

When I was going from store to store looking at potential purchases, I always had to put down my wallet to get a better look. Most guys would ask why I’m carrying it, well the problem is in the pants, and how none of mine have large enough pockets to fit my wallet. 

This was definitely a challenge to say the least. When I asked my Facebook friends about surprisingly a lot of the responses were that they didn’t even carry a bag. I don’t know how they function lol.

2 comments:

  1. From Gerald Croston

    For most guys a wallet is carried in one of the back pockets. I never did this because of being uncomfortable, especially getting in and out of the car. I didn't carry a wallet for a long time because I lost a wallet a couple of times, which had money and identification in it, when this happens it will upset you. The last two times I lost my wallet I was lucky enough to have honest people find it and bring it back to me, the first time it was mailed back, then the second time a man and his son picked my wallet up out of cleveland avenue and actually searched for my house to bring it back to me. Now a days my wallet stays locked up in my glove department and it only comes out if I have to show my driver's license, or need to take it into a store with me, then when I have to do this I never put it in my pocket, I always carry it in my hands, which is something to get use too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I carry a shoulder bag and I still lost my wallet this summer. Like Gerald, I was lucky enough to have an honest person find it and return it to me.

    ReplyDelete