As a resolution this year I want to get back into my blog and make it readable for EVERYONE! Not just girls wanting to hang with the guys, but challenge the guys to keep up with us girls. I want all my readers to complete 7 tasks each week along with me. They are simple, and may seem meaningless at first. I have a feeling that at the end of the year, after the completion of 365 tasks, you will have a new appreciation for the opposite sex and be able to say that you are comfortable with who you are.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Wallet

OK, so today is going to be a forever long day. Not only because my first class is at 8:00 am and my last class is over at 7:15 pm but because I'm doing something that is absolutely insane.


The Hangover
I have decided to get rid of my purse for one week.


I keep telling my self this shouldn't be hard, and that men do this EVERYDAY!


But for some reason this hasn't helped my case. Besides there are plenty of men that carry sling bags, and they carry all of their things.


Wish me luck this is going to be a challenge, but I'm up for it!


I'm gonna miss my Miche!


Guess I am going to need to get used to Mr. Wallet.

1 comment:

  1. I hate the type of bill folds that men stuff in their back pockets, and I hate stuffing things in my back pocket. I'm sure you'll be glad to get back to your Miche at the end of this week!

    ReplyDelete