As a resolution this year I want to get back into my blog and make it readable for EVERYONE! Not just girls wanting to hang with the guys, but challenge the guys to keep up with us girls. I want all my readers to complete 7 tasks each week along with me. They are simple, and may seem meaningless at first. I have a feeling that at the end of the year, after the completion of 365 tasks, you will have a new appreciation for the opposite sex and be able to say that you are comfortable with who you are.

Monday, January 9, 2012

1-7



This was the first week of the New Year and I completed my first set of seven tasks. If you find that you like doing the tasks make them part of your life style.

Here is the list:

Each task has some meaning or purpose behind it!

Motivational and Positive quotes may have the power to change negative feelings to positive. This is great around this time of year when everyone is trying to keep their resolutions. Positive messages will help your outlook on life and may make you a better person. I downloaded the Inspirational Quotes app for free on my smart phone. Every day I get a new pep talk and a new found confidence.
I cleaned out my car this week. And WOW, does that feel great. I don’t mean just go through the car wash. I’m talking about pulling out the sweeper and glass cleaner and getting down and dirty.

I’m always on my phone and I just realized that I haven’t changed my background in a realllllly long time. I knew I needed to change it up a bit, so that’s exactly what I did. Now every time I get on my background makes me smile J .

I know that there are tons of things that are easier to pay with by swiping your card. If you’re anything like me everything gets paid for with a swipe. This week I’m taking out cash from my ATM and using it for all of my purchases. Hopefully, it will help me to save my money and make wiser decisions when it come paying for the things I want.

The change that I get back from each of my purchases is going into a jar then when I go on vacation later in the year I might have a little extra spending money to put in the bank. My mom did this one year and when we looked there was enough to get us all the way to Florida and back.  One simple rule though DON’T TOUCH! Never sneak a single penny out of the jar even if you really need it.
 Now it’s your turn to go out and try them yourself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment