As a resolution this year I want to get back into my blog and make it readable for EVERYONE! Not just girls wanting to hang with the guys, but challenge the guys to keep up with us girls. I want all my readers to complete 7 tasks each week along with me. They are simple, and may seem meaningless at first. I have a feeling that at the end of the year, after the completion of 365 tasks, you will have a new appreciation for the opposite sex and be able to say that you are comfortable with who you are.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Here Is The Plan

Every week I will be doing an activity that is done by a lot of guys. Yes, girls participate in the activities, and I don’t want to offend any that do. My goal is to embrace that type of female, and break the barrier that says an activity has a gender. Some of the activities include changing the breaks on my car, learning about football and shooting guns. I’m not trying to be a guy; I just want to prove that I can do the same activities. And open new horizons for other females who want to try something new.

4 comments:

  1. Do you plan on going to football games or watch it on TV? If you was wanting to go see live football, for an economical price, you could attend your high school alma mater football team. Plus watching high school kids play is much more exciting, it is not all about the paycheck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea, minus the fact I work on Friday and Saturday. :c

    I think I will watch Pro on the television this Sunday, and once I understand the game I will rough the elements and go to an actual game at a different time.

    If you have any other ideas of what you would like to see me accomplish let me know.

    Be sure to share this page on Facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an awesome idea....I can't wait to check in and see what you have discovered. I think that the sky is the limit when it comes to what you can do no matter whether it's normally a "guy "thing or not. A lot of girls are scared to go outside of the norm and I'm glad you are taking the initative. Good Luck! -Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds interesting. I can't wait to see where you are going to take this.

    ReplyDelete